If you wish to make a public comment at an upcoming meeting, please follow these instructions:
1) Use the communication tool below to schedule a time to speak at the next school board meeting.
2) Speakers will provide their first and last name, their email address, the board meeting date and state if they wish to address the board regarding a specific agenda item or during general public comments.
3) Speakers are asked to attend the board meeting virtually through the Zoom invitation link found at the top of the agenda and also on our website denairusd.org - calendar section.
4) When it is time for the speakers to address the board, their name will be called and the microphone on their Zoom account will be activated.
5) Speakers should rename their Zoom profile names to their real names to expedite this process.
6) After the comment has been given, the microphone for the speaker’s Zoom profile will be muted.
Please submit your request no later than 10 a.m. on the day of the board meeting.
Individual speakers are allowed 3 minutes to address the Board. Please note that Government Code Section 54954.2(a) limits the ability of Board Members to respond to public comments. More specifically, Board Members are limited, but not required, to give a brief response to public statements or questions regarding non-agenda items.