To enroll your child, please visit the school office first. You will need to provide the following documents to enroll your child:
  • County Birth Certificate
  • Current Immunization record
  • Proof of residence within the district (i.e. current utility bill (TID or PG&E))
  • Testing scores/Transcripts (grades 6th - 12th)
Interdistrict Transfers

Interdistrict Transferstitle

  • Students requesting Interdisrict transfers need to go to their home school District and request an application.
  • Approval from the home District is required for all applications.
  • The application needs to be submitted to the District Office by March 1.
  • Students will be placed at the requested school site based on available space and approval by the site adminstrator.
  • All Interdistrict transfers must be renewed on an annual basis by March 1.
Interdistrict Transfer Information/Questions

Interdistrict Transfer Information/Questionstitle

Email Me a Copy
I'm not a Robot.
Thank you for your submission.